Startup Live Cluj Napoca — boost your startup
Friday – Saturday, May 24-25, 2019
Join the leading acceleration program, the place to be for upcoming startups and entrepreneurial minds!
Ready to take your startup to the next level?
Whether Runtastic, Shpock, mySugr or sli.do – all these successful startups have one thing in common: They were on stage at Startup Live, refined their business ideas with the help of renowned mentors and pitched in front of our investors’ jury!
No idea yet but eager to learn what working in a startup really means? No matter if business pro, programmer, design enthusiast or marketeer – Join a project during our event and contribute with your skills & know-how!
Get your ticket here.
- Day 1: Present your startup or get inspired. Get 1:1 feedback from key players of the startup scene & refine your business model
- Day 2: Master the Art of Pitching, convince our investors’ jury & win top-notch prizes!
Reasons to join
- It’s THE place to be for upcoming startups and those interested in entrepreneurship & innovation
- Meet top-notch mentors & industry experts
- Learn the 101 of starting a business
- Mingle with peers, investors + media representatives
- Master the Art of Pitching
- Receive proven working documents helping you define your business model
- Become part of your local startup scene and build a network for a lifetime
- 2-day catering, a loooot of Red Bull & caffeine
- Have an intense but enlightening experience & F-U-N
- Oh and did we mention awesome prizes?
… we could go on and on.. but better find out yourself!
What our community says
“The best invested 50 € of my life” – Roland Grösslich, viRaCube (Alumni Startup)
“I left with a feeling of belonging and very inspired, a rare feat these days.”, Brendyn Hadfield (Talent Participant)
“We definitely profited from the input of experienced company founders and thus I can highly recommend Startup Live.” – Florian Gschwandter, Runtastic (Alumni Startup)
“Probably the best startup event ever” – Jakob Steinschaden, TrendingTopics (Visitor)
“Startup Live Programs are the best place to scout up- and coming startups” – Nina Wöss, Speedinvest (Jury)
Is Startup Live Right for you?
YES, if you are:
- an ENTREPRENEUR with a first business idea, looking for co-founders or expert feedback
- a STARTUP, looking for expert feedback or aiming for publicity & investors contacts
- a TALENT, skilled in a specific field (Biz, Marketing, Design, IT etc) interested in joining and supporting an idea (at least for the weekend)
- an ENTHUSIAST, interested in the startup scene, focusing on getting in contact with like-minded people, mentors & experts
- a STUDENT, interested in Entrepreneurship and aiming to gain some hands-on experience
- a CORPORATE employee, willing to explore the startup world
- actually CLUELESS, but Startup Live sounds too tempting and you want to be part!
WHEN: 24-25 May 19
LANGUAGE: English (within teams the language-choice is up to them)
For further information: startuplive.org/cluj-napoca or contact us via Facebook or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Startup Live
At Startup Live we believe our world faces challenges that can only be solved through innovative, entrepreneurial action. That’s why we are dedicated and passionate about empowering individuals, their ideas, and their organizations.
Startup Live is a global community of entrepreneurial minds and startup stakeholders who support each other and grow together. We are hosting intense acceleration programs in over 40 cities bringing together early-stage entrepreneurs with successful local founders, innovators, educators, and investors building tomorrow’s businesses.
We believe in enabling the right people at the right moment to change the world. We believe in true relationships and mutual support. We are truly passionate about helping founders, entrepreneurs, and startups succeed.
If you want to partner with the leading Acceleration Program in Europe, we’d love to hear from you, simply drop us a line.
Do you feel you can contribute to the success with your know-how? To apply as a mentor write an email at email@example.com
Get more info and your ticket here.